Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

~ART TAKING CENTER STAGE~


Christopher Wool



Luiz Zerbini


Callum Innes



Pablo Picasso & Henry Moore


Claude Monet




 Richard Learoyd

I was ready for this write up, ready to give insight to the Artwork and the interiors that showcase them, but as soon as I came across interior designer Michael S Smiths work in Architectural Digest and the Masterpieces within that home, I was immediately humbled.
What can say? ... Absolutely nothing!

Scroll back up and enjoy once again before you go on with your day the indescribable Masterpieces of Picasso, Moore and Matisse.

Have a good one!
~D~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, Yes that would be a good choice! Look out for 'Part 2 ~ART TAKING CENTER STAGE~ How you can get the look'
    D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment~ I'd really love to know you were here!