Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

HOMEMINT by Justin Timberlake & Estee Stanley

Our favorite singer, songwriter & and hilarious SNL star Justin Timberlake has teamed up with West Coast fashion & interior designer Estee Stanley to create a line of vintage furnishings and artwork.

HomeMint is an interesting concept, you can become a member and by doing so get may perks including 50% off furnishings decor & art, first look at new creations & special invitations to HomeMint events.


In his own words Justin explains the creation of HomeMint.


"HomeMint merges my love for interior design with my passion for innovation to create a personalized home collection -- it's like having your very own interior designer. A home should be inspiring and a reflection of you and HomeMint brings your individual style to your space."


Whilst his partner Estee explains how it works.

"My home design process is very much like fashion styling -- I accessorize and layer to bring a space together the way I would style a look. For HomeMint, Justin and I curate and design a versatile, eclectic collection of pieces we love for our members every month."








First you figure out your Home Style by choosing images that most appeal to you, for example 'Which living room best reflects your taste?' and so on.. And whilst you are enjoying figuring out your style the questions cleverly end up being a survey, and you having to part with your email... yet again. However this does give you the benefits of becoming a member.
Your Top Items are then selected based on your answers and I must say they did choose a nice throw pillow for me!
From their Private Collection ~ Jacobean Print $39.99 for Members


In Collaboration with Canvas
Unique Finds
ART by Justin Timberlake
Check out the webiste for yourselves at http://www.homemint.com/ to find your style>
I think the fun part will be checking back each month for new additions to their collections!


Have a great week :)
~D~



2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do think the items will get better. Hate surveys and hate giving my email (so much I have an email JUST FOR THIS that I never check)....but if it would point me to items I would love based on my answers, I would give it a try. I would be skeptical tho. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, though it was a clever way to get you to give your email! Especially with the JT connection...
      Thanks for visiting by blog Laurie :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment~ I'd really love to know you were here!