Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pink~a~licious

I guess I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use Valentines Day as an excuse to dedicate an entire post to PINK interiors!

I absolutely LOVE pink, and it does not need to be limited to nurseries & teenage girls bedrooms!

Here are some pictures of grown up rooms for you to drool over!


Muted pinks work against a crisp white background.


 Not for the faint hearted!


Designed by Suzanne Kasler~ photo via House Beautiful
Peony Pink in this delicate dining room.


The darker pieces of furniture and mix of fabrics makes for a more serious pink in this older house.



Pinks teamed with gray is my my favorite combination, the gold touches finish this color scheme perfectly!


Pink in a contemporary setting.

Here are some winning combinations from Benjamin Moore.

Contemporary Palette 
crushed berries 2076-30
natural cream OC-14
kendall charcoal HC-166



Traditional Palette


pink begonia 2078-50
white dove OC-17
yarmouth blue HC-150
I have been known to slip in a pink interior or two in previous posts, go GETTING THE LOOK and also COMMIT TO COLOR to see  more!

If you want Dionne Designs to create a Pink~a~licious room for your home, contact me on dionnetrifirodesignllc@gmail.com

Happy Valentines Day!
~D~

4 comments:

  1. just love the eclectic feel a splash of pink gives! give me that chaise any day. inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, I love hearing from my readers :)
    Happy Valentines Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that kitchen! A splash of pink works well at any time, hope you have a great valentine's day


    Pru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pru, that kitchen is definitely a hit! I wonder though how many clients would be brave enough to have one?! Anyone? please? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment~ I'd really love to know you were here!