Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Discovering Downtown Princeton



Princeton is not 'just' a university town, it is a busy hub of families, children, academics and well....us designers.
I took a leisurely stroll with the Mr and my camera to give a small taste of what my downtown has to offer.
My Blog is predominantly a design Blog, but I could not resist plugging my new home town, Princeton.





Located in the heart of Palmer Square, the Nassau Inn is a landmark of downtown Princeton with its old world charm and good food.




We were greeted warmly by the owner of The Corkscrew Wine Shop who's french accent made me feel a little nostalgia, for my maman et ma grandmere who are french.
The wine selection is fantastic and the staff welcoming.




Mediterra Restaurant & Taverna is run by the lovely Julie Acuff, this upscale eatery offers delights from the 21 countries surrounding the Mediterranean Sea. 
Now through December 1, 2001 Mediterra is inviting locals and visitors alike to the TAPAS FOR TOYS event where you are treated to tapas in exchange for unwrapped toys in support of the ROWAN TOWERS 10TH ANNIVERSARY HOLIDAY EVENT.
For more information and directions go to: http://www.mediterrarestaurant.com/


No town is complete without SHOPPING! Palmer Square is alive with great designer stores and Kate Spade NY leads the pack!
For the shopaholics and Tweeps alike follow @katespadeny on Twitter for the latest fashion insights.
For the chocolate lover Thomas Sweet at 29 Palmer Square  is you definitive choice and for the best ice cream for miles visit The Bent Spoon also on Palmer Square but be ready to stand in line!




Until next time, Dionne x


 All photography in this post was taken by yours truly :)


Please follow me on Twitter @dionnetrifiro!


Oh, and don't forget to post a comment! A nice one if possible ;) 



2 comments:

  1. Princetown looks like a great place to visit. Congratulations on your first post, I look forward to reading many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being my first comment! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment~ I'd really love to know you were here!